The convention discussions and meetings are held annually by the American Quarter Horse Association. This is a chance for breeders, trainers, owners and horse lovers to congregate and discuss issues affecting the industry & discuss proposed changes.
The registration fee is $100.00 for a name badge and admittance to meetings, social events and breakfast.
*The Awards Hall of Fame Banquet is not included in general admission cost.
- Amateur Committee
- International Committee
- Marketing & Public Information Committee
- Nominations & Credentials Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Recreational Activities Committee
- Stud Book Committee
- Equine Research Committee
- Judges Committee
- Membership Services Committee
- Professional Horseman Committee
- Racing Committee Committee
- Show Committee
- Youth Committee
March 5 – 8
Find Out More
Gaylord Palms Hotel & Convention Center
6000 W Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Be sure to visit the 2010 Equestrian Events Calendar and check back for info about the 2011 AQHA Convention.