Monstera deliciosa, Cutleaf Philodendron, Fruit Salad Plant, Swiss Cheese Plant
An evergreen with thick, waxy leaves that are deeply indented and perforated and grow very large.
Only during drought conditions, unpalatable. Generally grown for ornamental use.
All parts of the plant are toxic.
Irritation and burning of the mouth and throat, excessive drooling, difficulty swallowing.
Contains calcium oxalate crystals which can be fatal.
*It should be noted that we are not veterinarians. This information is written specifically for horses and should be used for reference purposes only. If you think your horse has eaten something toxic call your vet right away.