Biennial with soft, hairy, ovate leaves. Flowers are purple / pink or white, often spotted with other colors and grow on spikes.
High due to extreme toxicity, however it is unpalatable and generally only eaten during drought conditions.
The whole plant is toxic.
Lack of coordination, irregular heartbeat, convulsions, sudden death.
Contains digitoxin and cardiac glycosides. Can be fatal
*It should be noted that we are not veterinarians. This information is written specifically for horses and should be used for reference purposes only. If you think your horse has eaten something toxic call your vet right away.