Perennial which grows to about 32″. Leaves grow along stem and are deeply divided into narrow lobes. Flowers are small and green / purple and grow in clusters. This plant stinks.
Only during drought conditions, unpalatable.
All parts of the plant are toxic.
Blurred vision, diarrhea, lack of appetite, gastrointestinal upset, irregular heartbeat, weakness, confusion, depression,
Contain cardiac glycosides which can be fatal.
*It should be noted that we are not veterinarians. This information is written specifically for horses and should be used for reference purposes only. If you think your horse has eaten something toxic call your vet right away.