Perennial plant that can grow up to five feet. Leaves are simple and grow alternately and toothed. Flowers are small and white with four petals.
Only during drought conditions, unpalatable. Must be eaten in large quantities to be toxic.
Gastrointestinal upset, increased sweating, lack of coordination, weakness, disorientation.
Contain glucosinolates which irritate the digestive system.
*It should be noted that we are not veterinarians. This information is written specifically for horses and should be used for reference purposes only. If you think your horse has eaten something toxic call your vet right away.