With worldwide invitation-only participation and a global audience the Dubai World Cup is the richest horse race in the world.
This race is held at a state-of-the-art racetrack which is host to over 50,000 every year for the cup and spans one mile, two furlongs (or 2 kilometers).
The World Cup alone is worth $10 million, and the 6 races that accompany it make this racing bill worth a total of $21.25 million.
- $10,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $6 million Dubai World Cup
- $5 million Dubai Duty Free
- $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic
- $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen
- $2 million UAE Derby
- $1 million Godolphin Mile
- Dubai Kahayla Classic for Purebred Arabians
Find Out More
Be sure to visit the 2010 Equestrian Events Calendar and check back for info about the 2011 Dubai World Cup.