Evergreen perennial that grows to 13.5 inches. Leaves alternate and grow in dark green, shiny leaflets. Flowers are white / pink with five petals and numerous.
Only during drought conditions, unpalatable.
The entire plant is toxic.
Gastrointestinal irritation, excess drooling, pain in the mouth and throat, diarrhea, weakness, trouble breathing, convulsions, respiratory failure.
Contains cardiac glycosides, spaonins and ranunculosides which can be fatal.
*It should be noted that we are not veterinarians. This information is written specifically for horses and should be used for reference purposes only. If you think your horse has eaten something toxic call your vet right away.